Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Month Prayers For Everyone-DECEMBER 2021



1.May my whole life be an expression of God’s grace in this new month and always. May God’s favour and goodness follow me today and throughout this month. Happy New Month to a new me.

2.In this new month, God’s mercy, favour, peace and goodness will follow me always. From the rising of the sun and to its setting, my heart, my life, my world will be full of bliss. Happy New Month to me, myself and I.

3.From the beginning of this month to the end and beyond, God’s presence will abide with me. I will live a life full of thanksgiving and I will bless the Lord for keeping and blessing me always. Happy New Month to me.

4. I pray that God will fill my heart and my life with His peace and love in this new month and always, and may God grant the intentions of my heart today and all through the month. Happy New Month to a new me.

5. May God keep me safe from any harm in this new month, strengthen me in my weakness, favour and bless me in all my endeavours today and throughout this month. Happy New Month!

Be blessed always my dear readers!!!
Can share to your friends and family.